About this Course
This course covers the techniques required to break down and map requirements into plans that will ultimately drive software production.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Create effective plans for software development
– Map user requirements to developer tasks
– Assess and plan for project risks
– Apply velocity-driven planning techniques
– Generate work estimates for software products
软件产品的敏捷规划 is course 4 of 6 in the Software Product Management Specialization.
In this specialization you will master Agile software practices to lead a team of developers and interact with clients. In the final capstone project you will practice and apply management techniques to realistic scenarios that you will face in your career as a Software Product Manager. You will have the opportunity to share your experiences and learn from the insights of others as part of a Software Product Management community.
Computing Science, Faculty of Science