This course will use as its foundation the principles of managerial economics and draw in a multidisciplinary way upon other disciplines in business education.The goal of the course is to introduce college students in a very practical and useful way to the concepts of time and money management along with career and life planning.
1. What’s In Your Budget?
2. To Credit or Debit Card – That’s the Question!
3. How To Build Your Credit & Boost Your Credit Score
4. What’s the Deal With Loans?
5. Some Saving and Investment Basics
6. A Simulating Guide to the Stock Market
7. So Do I Have To Start Paying Taxes Now?
8. Am I Too Young To Mess With Insurance?
9. So You Want To Be An Entrepreneur
10. What the Best MBAs Know
11. Final Exam