隶属于 职场准备之管理实践 专项课程 »
Now you can acquire an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts and theories of management while exploring the manager’s operational role in all types of organizations. Gain insight into the manager’s responsibility in planning, organizing, leading, staffing and controlling within the workplace.
Are you about to enter the workforce? Are you an emerging professional? Are you new to your role in the organization? All prospective new employees benefit from understanding management principles, roles and responsibilities, regardless of position. Now you can acquire an in-depth understanding of the basic concepts and theories of management while exploring the manager’s operational role in all types of organizations. Gain insight into the manager’s responsibility in planning, organizing, leading, staffing and controlling within the workplace. It’s never too soon to plan your professional path by learning how the best managers manage for success!
● Identify the differences between a manager and a leader, and the role and value of each to the organization
● Describe different management philosophies and leadership styles and explain appropriate application
● Explain the importance and role of each of the basic functions of management
● Develop a plan using the basic planning process
● Learn about the common challenges of new or aspiring managers and transform yourself into a successful manager
● Learn about the change process and its impact on employees and the organization
● Learn about the roles of managers and employees in creating and influencing organizational culture
No background is required; all are welcome!
This course is self contained. There are no required readings.
This course is available on demand. This class consists of short weekly lecture videos, which are between 8 and 12 minutes in length. There will also be weekly quizzes.
This course will have a verified certificate option, but will not be accepting payments until the class starts.
What can I earn for completing this course?
Students successfully completing this course on Signature Track can earn a verified certificate.
Will I receive university credit for this course?
At this time, university credit is not available for this course.
What resources will I need for this class?
The course is self-contained. No additional texts or materials are required.
When do I need to complete the course by?
This course is offered in the On Demand format. That means all the videos, quizzes and other content are always available and there are no deadlines. You can complete the course at your own pace.